We are Warwick Print, a leading digital printer and book binder based just outside Coventry at the University of Warwick. We specialise in cheap online prices for high quality thesis binding services, which are also ideal as coffee table books, school yearbook, gap-year journal, aide memoir, or self-published novels.
Premium Book Binding (Thesis bind)
Celebrate your achievement in style!
- Files accepted: All main formats, incl. PDF, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Rich Text Format, jpg, png (view complete list of files)
- Paper Size: A4
- Cover Print: Spine & Cover
- Cover Colour: Black
- Cover Material: Buckram
- Spine: Metal Clamp
- Minimum Page Count: 80 sheets (80 single sided/160 double sided pages)
- Maximum Page Count: 270 sheets (270 single sided/540 double sided pages)
- Left hand margin (binding edge) requirement: 2cm
- All other margins requirement: 1cm
- Turnaround: Maximum 3 full working days*
- Nationwide Delivery: Orders placed will be dispatched via reputable companies such as DHL and the Royal Mail.
- Cost: From £24.00
* May be longer during busy periods
Warwick Print Storefront is currently unavailable until further notice whilst essential maintenance is carried out and we apologise for any disruption this may cause.
Can't find the specifications you are looking for or have some bespoke details in mind? Don't wory, we can still help. Contact us to discuss your requirements and a quote.
Whether you’re creating your school yearbook, turning your gap-year journal or printed Facebook entries into something really special, giving one-off novels or short stories as a present, publishing your memoirs or unleashing your dissertation or thesis on the world, you can use our simple online order process to create books that would fit right in nestled on any bookshop shelf.
Our Premium Book Binding uses a metal spine for enhanced stability and a buckram hardback cover to bind your document for a high quality finish.
Buckram is the most traditional of book cloths and depicts what a book traditionally looks and feels like - the tactile quality is sure to impress when presenting your book.
We then use gold foil for the lettering on the cover and spine that you can customise with various details as applicable (initials, full name, book title, qualification, year, university logos).
As a keepsake for yourself or as a gift for someone else, a personal bound copy makes a lovely presentation of your work.
We can even deliver copies as presents straight to the recipient’s door via courier service!