We are Warwick Print, a leading digital printer and book binder based just outside Coventry. We specialise in cheap online prices for high quality A4 and A5 flyer and leaflet printing.
Flyer and leaflet printing (A4 and A5)
Whether you want to promote your new business, reopening your shop or introduce a new yoga class, business flyers and leaflets are a fantastic way to get your message out there.
Especially with lockdown restrictions regularly changing, make sure you’re in the prime position to inform your customers about any changes, with custom flyers advertising new delivery, collection and takeaway services as well as clear information on your new queue management, wearing face-masks, and one-way shopping systems.
- Files accepted: All main formats, incl. PDF, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Rich Text Format, jpg, png (view complete list of files)
- Colour: Black/white or full colour
- Sizes: A4 and A5
- Bleed: 10mm along ALL edges
- Turnaround: 1-3 working days*
- Nationwide Delivery: Orders placed will be dispatched via reputable companies such as DHL and the Royal Mail.
* May be longer during busy periods
Can't find the specifications you are looking for or have some bespoke details in mind? Don't wory, we can still help. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
What is the Difference Between Flyers and Leaflets?
In short, there really isn’t a difference! The terms are interchangeable reason and that is the reason both terms are used on our site. They both refer to unbound, single sheets of printed paper, and can be used for marketing and non-marketing purposes including advertising events, products, services, special offers and promotions.
A well-designed leaflet can make all the difference when you're trying to build relationships with clients or attract new ones.
Communication is king!
Even in this digital age leaflets remain a tried and tested solution for simple, effective communication. If you have a clear concise message that you’d like to deliver, a flyer is a great choice.
Leaflets are ideal for handing them out to passers-by in the streets. This means you can target people who you think might be interested in what you have to offer and give you the opportunity to interact with potential customers.
Or use them as inserts in booklets and brochures, newspapers and magazines. You can also include them in a larger campaign, inside a folder to hand out at events in information packs and of course they can be used in direct mail.
And last but not least, you can put then on notice boards out in your community (though do ask for permission from the owner of the premises first).
All these uses make flyers uniquely versatile to share information in a cheap and cost-effective manner.
Two sides to every message
Why not opt for double sided printing? That way you can say twice as much and most importantly it doesn't matter which side your potential customer sees first.
Create your leaflet and flyer online with our printing service 24/7. Choose the size, the paper quality, orientation, colour options, single- or double-sided print, upload your design in a variety of formats (pdf, word document, publisher or photoshop file, or may others), customise they shipment and payment options and you are done.
Flyer Design Top Tips
Using our experience, we’ve compiled our top tips for designing your own flyer – here’s our best advice:
- keep text to a minimum - flyers are meant to be easy to read, which means keeping your content short and sweet – it should not take longer than a few minutes to read the whole flyer. We recommend having no more than 250 words on your flyer.
- use headings - design your flyer like you’re telling a story – you’ll need one big heading to summarise the entire flyer, then smaller headings to direct your reader’s attention onto the next important piece of information. This helps create hierarchy in your design and makes it easier to read.
- use images – well-chosen, informative images and illustrations should complement any text. They will break up any dense text and they as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- stick to your brand colours - adding lots of different colours can be distracting. We recommend choosing two or three of your brand colours that really complement each other and make your message easier to read.
So you're not a graphic designer?
No problem, we have a great team of graphic designers who are happy to help you create stunning leaflet designs - it would be silly not to!
So, what are you waiting for? Start getting your flyers and leaflets printed and designed for you now so you can start get your message out.